Monday 8 October 2012

Week 4: Spinning My Wheels

Since my last post I've been trying and failing miserably just to get a homework question done in time for the cut-off date. I've never been so aggrivated in my entire life. Today I said to hell with it and spent time on a business assignment due tomorrow and a neglected essay due next Monday.

In terms of what I've learned in this period of time, I will now question every textbook buying decision I ever make. I'm currently staring at a shelf full of them, about $3,000.00 worth, a couple of which I opened only once or twice and ended up with high 80s at the end of the term. Then there's the book in my hand, for this course, which I've been pouring through, and have nothing to show for it.

Here's hoping next week's post will be more than just a sadder, angrier version of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment