Monday 26 November 2012

Now or Never

Well...this is it. I spent all week on a 5000 word final paper for my fourth year class, but it's finally done (pretty much). Everything else is now out of the way and I'm left with one hard question to do before the exam. I have 1 week. I'm very worried. I'm STILL not sure whether I'm going to attempt the FMOD question, which after looking at it today seems like an unbelieveable pain in the ass, or if I'm going to dive hardcore into the AI question and just hope for good results.

My only strategy going into this is to ask somebody tomorrow during GDW if the FMOD question is perhaps, as I'd previously heard, "easy" and I'm just not seing something. If it isn't then I honestly don't know if I'm going to be able to pull off the AI question. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment